cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Address Search Help issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have question related to Delivery address search help.... We have two separate company code structure maintained and the requirement is the delivery address set up under one company code can not be searchable by another company code.  After Assigning ADDR_SHIPTO attribute with only delivery address for those company code, Still the requester is able to see other company code addresses.

Do you know any way we could able to achieve this? I have raised OSS message and SAP responded that it is standard behavior as search can return all the values irrespective of the company code under which user belongs to or delivery address assigned in their attribute.

Thank you

Ritesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes, this is the standard indeed.

You can try to create an enhancement for search help BBP_ADDR_BUPA_COMPANY_SHIPTO or even creating a Z one to try to restrict the addresses by company.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ricardo,

Thank you for your response. Is this only Search help we have to enhance? Actually we were having issue with search help not returning anything but based on your past post on SCN we have applied note 1088474 on various search helps to include House Number in Search Criteria;

This Note referenced Search Criteria's to update following; Do we need to enhance all of those or just the one which you recommended?

BBP_ADDR_BUPA_COMPANY

BBP_ADDR_BUPA_COMPANY_SHIPTO

BBP_ADDR_BUPA_SHIPTO

BBP_ES_EEWA_SHIPTO

Could you please advise.

Thank you

Ritesh

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

I was debugging this issue in my system. When search help for delivery address is pressed, search helps BBP_ADDR_BUPA_SHIPTO and BBP_ADDR_BUPA_COMPANY_SHIPTO are called.

When you go to SE11 and see search help BBP_ADDR_BUPA_SHIPTO, you will see that BBP_ADDR_BUPA_COMPANY_SHIPTO is an included search help.

Therefore, I suppose that these ones should be enhanced.

Anyway, it should be tested.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ricardo.

Regards

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

I am new to SRM, I have the similar requirement that the delivery address set up under one company code can not be searchable by another company code.

If you have achieved this requirement, can you please share the code or else let me know how to achieve the same.

Regards,

Bhushan Gulyani

Answers (0)