Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery versus picking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone help me with the following situation

We have a delivery for material A of quantity 100. Available quantity in WM and IM is 100 of material A. When we go to create the transfer order against the delivery we only want to entered 80 (system says that there is 100 available but 20 has been damaged and we want to leave it on the pallet.)

How do we configure so that we can create the transfer order for 80.

Currently the system will not allow to create the transfer order for 80 and getting the following message "Requested amount for 80 % supplied, Created items sufficient?"

Thanks in advance

Finbarr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends

I created sales order and then create delivery. In delivery screen when i click on picking and doing PGI it display

1-ERROR -E VL 609 (Delivery has not yet been put away/picked completely

2- ERROR -E VL 609 (Delivery has not yet been completely by WM

Note:- AND IT TAKE PICK STATUS [A] BYDEFALT

I have checked all the configuration in spro (OR, LF TAN, Copy control and all other configuration). I also have storage location in MM.

Please can any body give clu where i should so set up.

Thanks

Pramod Upadhyay

e-mail:-pramodcorp@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Finbarr

It is necessary to allow partial picking at warehouse level. This is done in the IMG at path:

Logistics Execution

Warehouse Management

Interfaces

Shipping

Define Shipping Control

Shipping Control per Warehouse Number

Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Transfer order, enter the quantity to be picked. This should serve the purpose. Alternatively reduce the delivery quantity, so that Transfer order is created only for required quantity.

regds,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thru LT03 create the TOrder.

Give the W/Hno & Dlvy doc no and control active as foreground and press enter

Select the mtl and click on icon- stock fig.

Here, the screen will display, the required qty, the stock available qty . Give the requried qty (in your case 80units) & click on icon stk removal foreground.

System will pick only 80 units as requested and save the TO

Confirm the TO that has generated.

When u go back into the dlvy u will have pick qty as 80, with a message that the qty is partially picked. You can complete the PGI.

The system gives u the message as Requested amt for 80%... cos the qty that was confirmed was only 80. Hence it is asking Is it sufficnet??

Since there will be balance qty of 20units, the Dlvy doc status will be as open

If found helpful, pl award points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

"Here, the screen will display, the required qty, the stock available qty . Give the requried qty (in your case 80units) & click on icon stk removal foreground.

System will pick only 80 units as requested and save the TO"

I am doing the above steps but it is here i am getting the problem. The system will not allow me to save the TO as only 80 is picked. I have to pick the 20 in order to save the transfer order

Regards,

Finbarr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thru t/code 0vlk, which is for the delivey types, in the defined delivery type document, pl check the delivery split box. Upon which, the delivery gets split and whereby the TO gets saved. U can proceed further smoothly.

Do not forget to reward points.

regards,

C Ramakrishna