cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the full functionality of : /SAPAPO/RM60RR20

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand that when this program is run with the tick in the 'Delete Orders' box it will obviously delete the orders within the selection dates etc.

But I am now with a client where they run this program without any ticks in the RM60RR20 'options' section. I have been unable to find what this is actually doing when run like this.

The client runs the program twice, the first time with a date range of current date to minus 3 weeks with no tick in the 'options' section of the variant, and then the program is run a second time for the date range -3 weeks to -5 weeks, but this time with the 'delete orders' option ticked.

The second running of the program makes sense to me, but I cannot work out what the first run is actually doing.. does anyone know what this program does when there is no tick within the 'options' section?

I have attached a JPEG showing the variant, (with the selection name crossed out to hide the clients name)

S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

look for help on tcode /SAPAPO/MD74, it is used to stabilise the consumption of forecast in the past. It is usually run twice, first with the first days/weeks of the past horizon (1), then with a bigger horizon (2):

1- without "delete", it will usually be used to adjust fcst in the past (remove the part of each fcst not consumed by existing sales orders), depending on your horizon

2- with "delete", it will eliminate the remaining fcst, outside consumption horizon, ie. for performance reasons.

If you just delete the fcst, you will continously mess with the existing consumption and destabilise the plan (ie. existing sales order today consuming a fcst in the past, fcst in the past gets deleted, sales order now consumes a fcst next week and demand disappears). This depends largely on your consumption horizon.

thanks,

J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, that makes sense.

SSB

Answers (0)