Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need table info for user transaction history for the past months

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can any one tell that is there any table or program where we get a user transaction history for the past three months.Apart from

ST03, STAD or STAT, without activate audit log using SM19 or SM20

Thanks

Saravana

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saravana, i think there is no other transactions with a user transaction history. But why do you want an other transaction / table to get the information? regards, Bernhard

0 Kudos

all these transaction codes are not giving proper information.so i need to get some sort of accurate information like Users, transaction codes. The existing users are having excess access and we are hesitate eliminate their access as may impact their business activity. To confirm, Key users are not able to confirm tcodes list respected their modules....

Thanks

Saravana

0 Kudos

Normal the ST03N should give you the information about user transaction start. If you use the standard settings you only have 3 months in ST03N, but there is a function module which give you the information from ST03N in list form. Maybe you should collect some month of this history in ecxel or you write an ABAP which stores the data in a Z-table. The transaction assigment to a user is stored in the AGR_ Tables, if you bring this and your transaction history together you should have everything you need. You can also search in the forum. I think there are some threads about your topic. regards, Bernhard

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Saravana,

To start off please find these tables from where you can try to venture more to find out where these data gets stored.

• SAPWLROLED
  • SAPWLT000
  • SAPWLT001
  • SAPWLT002
  • SAPWLOVERV
  • SGLWLPRFLS
  • SAPWLTREED

Regards,

Deepak M

0 Kudos

Am sorry deepak ..It doesnt give me any information what i am expecting..

Regards,

Saravana

0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of trying to find out what are the tcodes they execute, try to make a list of tcodes which you think are critical according to your business and find out who has access to them. This can be found out using SUIM tcode.

It's not possible to know exact tcodes which a user executes in his daily work without taking any measures to record say .. ST01 or SM19 or Log of Table records.

Usually functional leads can find out which tcodes their sub ordinates need in daily work and which are rarely used.

Thanks,

Mj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak

May i know what is that proper information you are looking for.

You can set audit logs using Sm19 for all tcodes like noncritical, important and critical

most likely non critical and important tocdes will be unchecked in audit logs.

So please let us what excat information you are looking