Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

'org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file

Hi,

The scenario which I am trying to configure is Mainframe(FTP)->PI->FileShare(File). I need to pick the file from mainframe , zip the file and save the file on to file share. The name of the zip file should be as the name of the source file. The steps which I have completed are:

1) Sender- Pick the file from Data set - PI has successfully picked up the file  and I have used content conversion to convert the flat file to xml. and the structure looks like <input>

<Record> </Record>

</input>

<input> 

<Record> </Record>

</input>

Content Conversion is configured in a such a way that each Record element will hold the record line.

Content conversion is working fine.

2)  Receiver Side - Configured Message Transform Bean to convert the Xml to Plain and the paramters I have configured in the Module tab

Message Transform Bean is followed by PayloadZip Bean in order to zip the text file .

While Communication Channel converting the xml to Plain using Message Transfrom Beam.. The channel has ended up with the following error.

"Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.adapter.trans.TransformException: Error converting Message: 'java.lang.Exception: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.''; nested exception caused by: java.lang.Exception: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.'

Could you let me know about the fix to resolve the above issue?

Regards,

Kiran.

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question