cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One condition missing in order, after copying from quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD gurus,

When we create order based on a quotation, all conditions are copied from quote to order, except one : a  discount type entered manually in quote

(Although we can manually update it in the order, but that is obviously no solution)

I have checked / tested copy control and found that

- at item level, the 'pricing type' is chosen as "d" which is : " Copy pricing elements unchanged"   

- when I change that to C : "Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others"  it solves the problem  and the condition gets copied

But unfortunately I am told that choice D is not to be changed, as it is a global setting and the doc types are being used at different locations

So, the question : is there any other way to make sure that manual discount conditions are copied successfully, without changing choice D above?

Thanks,

SM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

is right. Make this condition manual in pricing procedure in V/08 and try with D.

Thank$

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

' MoazzaM '

Please go through once again the post who you have referred.  It is contradict to yours

G. Lakshmipathi

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are right Sir

I didnt read Sam Shiz's post carefully. Actually I wanted to suggest OP to make thid condition manual in V/08. Sam Shiz has asked to remove it

I have tested this and its working fine with manual and D.

Thank you for correction

Thank$

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

S M,

This is strange behaviour!

With pricing type D, the value entered manually should also be copied from the quotation to the sales order.

Do you have the same pricing procedures for the quotation and order?

In the order's pricing procedure, does the manual condition type have any requirement?

Please paste the screenshot of the pricing procedure assigned to the order.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/dd/560f03545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, pricing procedure is same between order and quotation

The discount type ZDIS is in pricing procedure

I also tried after clicking 'manual' check box - but still not copying

The copying control settings are :

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try removing tick mark for manual entry against that condition type in pricing procedure.

Text Removed

Sam

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Please dont add such text in your post

adithya_velide
Participant
0 Kudos

hi. have you tried to create a condition record  for that perticular customer and material. if you do that, no need to enter the discount manually.

regards,

ADITHYA.