Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration CRM - ECC for Grantor Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

you please advise on the following issue:

We have configured the integration between SAP CRM for Public Sector and SAP ECC in order to used Grantor Management.

After setting up the middleware we are able to create grantor programs in CRM Web UI and transfer them to ECC. But when we set up respective grantor applications for these programs and try to replicate them to ECC we receive error message "Main or sub transaction not derived". We have set up the grantor management integration scenario using FI AP/AR, not PSCD.

Can you advise on the missing customizing setting as we are currently not sure whether this is caused by an error on the CRM or ECC side?

Our notes searches did not bring up any solution.

Thanks,

Tina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

PaulOSullivan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Tina,

Sorry, I just saw this.

Grantor uses a derivation program called "GTRDERIVE" in ECC.

This is similar to FMDERIVE if you are familiar with that.

The default shipped by SAP looks like it is setup for PSCD.

Go into ECC system and enter transaction GTRDERIVE.

Here you can see what derivation strategy is being used for your company code.

The company code is coming from CRM.

You can create a new derivation rule and assign it to the company code or modify the existing code.

Please contact me if you have any questions on this.

Regards, Paul

0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

we are implementing Grantor solution for one of our client. we will be using billing through AP/AR.

for Grantor solution

1. what are the middle ware settings required between crm and ecc for grantor solution

2. what are the integration steps required between crm and ecc for grantor process.

please let me know the steps to my mail id rktulasi@gmail.com

thanks

ram.

sjajodia
Contributor
0 Kudos

Tina,

I understand you mentioned that you are not using PSCD. Nevertheless please see link below:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_pserv464/helpdata/EN/ba/43d43ab8029b66e10000000a114084/content.htm

Thanks

Shyam

former_member182637
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The missing customising in the ECC Side.

For the program, sub program the account derivation is not completed. I suggested a FI AP/AR consultant to check this manually (derivation rules) or debug, but you have missing some accounts derivation.

I had same problem in the past, with help of a technical consultant we trace the derivation and found which one was not found by the system.

Regards,

Lyda

0 Kudos

Hi Lyda,

I have created z re category , z bsp appl- like standard. I have entered data and saved application using my z bsp appl. webreq badi implmented . I am trying to work with standard grantor application trans type for understanding.  debugged i can see amounts in form on event and brfplus validation.

But amounts are not getting transferred to payments(requested,eligible,auth). i want to see my amount atleast in requested field in payments.

which part i am missing ? how to populate data from webreq to crm web ui payment -requested amount. standard appl should work right ?

thanks

ram.

0 Kudos

Hi

Solved myself in web request badi.

thanks

ram