cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard-coding in pricing report

0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement to search for hard-coded condition types and access sequences in a custom pricing report. I have tried to search through the code however I have been unable to determine what condition types/access sequences are hard-coded.

I have been comparing the condition records produced by the report with the condition records produced by the relevant condition type in VK13, and determining which condition types/access sequences are not included in the report which are present in VK13. This seems a crude and inefficient way of identifying any hard-coding present in the report.

Is there a more definitive way of doing this?

Many thanks

JM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try table joining T685A, T682I with KONP in SQVI

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi

I have not used Quickviewer previously.

I have created the table join and list design however when I choose to execute on the program selection page, it states 'no data was selected'. What output format should I choose to get the report?

Many thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have tried to search through the code however I have been unable to determine what condition types/access sequences are hard-coded.

Why are you not able to search in code? If it is hard coded then it must be there in code. Did you discuss this with your ABAPER? Take help of your ABAPER and change the logic of report. Give KSCHL Condition type field in selection and pass this in relevant tables and get the data on runtime execution. No need to hardcode any condition type or access sequence or condition table.

Thank$