cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Synchronization of Mobile Time & Travel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've installed Mobile Time & Travel 1.6 with Mobile Engine 2.1 as Framework. My backend-end System is a ERP 2004 (ECC 5.0).

My problem is that when I am synchronizing the mobile client with the backend-system the trips and the trip-schemes from the backend are not uploaded. Data like f.e. the personnel-number, my personnel-area, the currencies from the backend or the WBS-Elements are succesfully uploaded, but no trips and no trip schemes.

I'am getting also no error-message after the synchronization.

Can anybody help me, please?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards.

Christoph

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

in order to have the same dialog control within MTR like in the SAP backend system there is he need for some customizing activities in the Travelmanagement backend customizing.

MTR works with the backend customizing for dialog control of transactions PR05 <u>and</u> PR01.

If the customer’s backend transaction for Travelmanagement is PR05 the dialog control customizing for PR01 must be matched with the PR05 settings.

If the customer’s backend transaction for Travelmanagement is TRIP the dialog control customizing for PR05 and PR01 must be matched both with the PR05 settings.

If the customer’s backend transaction for Travelmanagement is PR02 or PR05 then the customer must know that these transactions are not supported in MTR but he can use MTR in standard and the dialog control customizing for PR05 and PR01 must be matched both.

The IMG link for the backend customizing is :

-> Financial Accounting -> Travel Management -> Travel Expenses -> Dialog and Travel Expenses Control -> Dialog Control -> Define Schema and Individual Field Control

alex

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Can Mobile Time & Travel be deployed with PDA (PocketPC) device? I found nothing on the MarketPlace except all documentation are mentioned about Laptop. I am wondering if MT&T only works for Laptop. Any answers would be highly appreciated.

Dai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

are you sure that you have added all necessary entries in the table BWAFMAPP? If you get no trips, check if you have WAF_TRIP_GET and WAF_TRIP_GET_LIST in there.

Another idea I have is the travel customizing. All things that are successful downloaded to the client is common data, that is shared with Time sheet. Have you done the customizing for travel in <b>PR01</b>; some do the mistake to customize PR05 ...

Is time sheet working for you?

Best Regards, alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

thanks a lot for your help.

I think the table BWAFMAPP is correct. I have WAF_TRIP_GET and WAF_TRIP_GET_LIST in there.

What do you mean with customizing for travel in PR01? I have done the customizing in SPRO and I think my settings are valuable for both, PR01 and PR05. Is that not correct?

Time sheet is working perfectly, by the way.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Best regards,

Christoph