cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0005 outgoing mail - standard values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,This is the same question i posted in the thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3448349 ,there is no reply

the entry for 0005 in transaction CRMC_PROCESS_MA is deleted by mistake.Please find the attached (the fig shows a dummy entry for 0005 with

non standard values) .Could anybody inform the default values for 0005 transaction type in solman 7.1 .

you can just attach a screenshot of the same.

raegrds

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please find attached.

BR,

K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamil,

thank you.

I can send mail using "Send Mail" button.I want to have the link for the ticket embedded  in the mail ,for example if I  send the mail to approver,when the approver clicks on the link it should directly take him to the relevant urgent change.How to achive this ? if anybody tried tihis please reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IN SPRO -> Maintain the Define Copying Control for Transaction Types settings for your ITSM like below

ZMIN    0005    Outgoing E-Mail

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is already done and this works fine for ZMIN.For ZMIN "E-mail to reporter" is working fine.

I can get the correct link to access the relevant ZMIN ticket .I am asking the same functionality

when clicking "Send E-mail" from ZMCR or ZMHF."Send E-mail" does not give the link for the relevant ticket in the mail.Please understand the question and answer if you have tried this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As I understand correctly  maybe Raquel's blog will help you to achieve requirement http://scn.sap.com/community/it-management/alm/solution-manager/blog/2013/10/16/changing-the-smartfo...

BR,

K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamil,Thank you.

This looks fine and I will try this.

I underdstand that the link will be available in the attached smart form in the mail ,

instead can we have the link directly in the mail text ?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

It depends what did you set in scot tcode.

BR,

K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks.I have another question using this ,as i told i have to have the link when sending using

"Send E-mail "  in  ZMHF  and ZMCR but there is no action for "Send E-mail " in ZMHF and ZMCR and so i cannot replace the form with the custom form.Where i can change the  standard form called from ZMHF and ZMCR with the custom form ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Also check blog http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-35291 maybe will inspire you.

BR,

K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

In addition also have a look for solution in note 1587298 - CRM_UI: E-mail not available as follow-up transaction

BR,

K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,thank you.

I have see the mentioned link and note.They do not fulfil my requirements.please find the attached screen shot.

1.When customizing "Send E-mail" where I  have to change  to use the custom form ,instead of 

using the standard form from ZMHF,the link does not say this.

2.Also Under Actions I should have an action ,for example  "Send E-mail to Basis"  from ZMHF

I am able to create a custom action and trigger this action in ZMHF but it is not listed as an entry

under  Actions to perform the action manually.

the links are more on customizing e-mail from ZMIN which i am able to do.

hope u can answer this.thank you.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check in the client 000 whether the transcation type is available?

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karthik,

Im trying to make my ITSM send notification by mail for every incident to be opened , i configured the SMTP and MAil Inbound and i checked in SPRO

IN SPRO -> Maintain the Define Copying Control for Transaction Types settings for your ITSM like below

and found this ZMIN    0005    Outgoing E-Mail

Can you advise what to do forward ?

Thanks

Ahmed Salam

Basis Team.