cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman 7.1 SP4: List of solman Tickets with last changed by...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am using SAP solman 7.1 Sp4. i am trying to get the list of SAP solman tickets with "Last changed by" or "closed by". please let me know if anybody aware of this.

I tried in work center by creating new Query in incident management, while creating new Query we can see the "Last changed by" option under Service process section but it is not giving the output.

Thanks

Kishore Ch

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

You can try adding the standard Incident Management Reports to the WEB UI. This can be done under changing your Business Process Role by making 'Visible' SM-SUPPORT SM-IM-RPT SM-IM-RPT in the Adjust Work Center Group Links for the appropriate Business Process Role. This should add Solution Manager Reporting on the Incident Management work area. Clicking on that link will display a new screen where you execute some reports. Select the Reporting tab and either run Solution Independent or Solution Specific Reporting (depending on if you are using Solutions or not).

From these you can select various dates including Last Changed Date and you have additional select criteria under Business Partner and Message Attributes.

Please let me know if you have questions concerning this reporting option, Also note that we are SP05 so I'm not sure if this option is available at SP04 or not.

Kindest regards

Paul

former_member192421
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Please refer this below document. It might help you in that.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-27645

Regards,

Rajkumar