Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove the header condition amount from item level

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SD Experts

I want to know whether its possible to remove the item level value that is calculated through a header condition type. I want the header condition value to be reduced/added only from the header value without flowing to item level. Is it possible through standard configuration ? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in pricing procedure, you can try to use a custom requirement or basis value routine, related to that pricing condition, and check that if you are at item level (XKOMV-KPOSN IS  NOT INITIAL) and the origin of the condition is the header (XKOMV-KHERK = D - Header condition or XKOMV-KHERK = G - Original header condition), or deactivate the condition setting XKOMV-KINAK ='X' if the check above are met.

Best regards,

Andrea

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hussain

I dont think so this is possible. Header value is cummulative value of all items. It is not being calculated separately. By the way why do you need to do this? Why you want header and line item values different?

Thank$

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Moazzam

This is a scenario in a construction industry where they bill the BOQ items. For a particular month quantity surveyor will present the how much qty of work done. So depending on this the value will be calculated for each line item.

The billing document can also consist other manual header conditions such as mobilization advance. So when I enter this amount in SAP the value get distributed according to the quantity and it reduces from the item value as well. Thus it item Net value = basic price - header condition (mobilization advance). I dnt want the net value of the item to be effected by the header condition.

At least if I can change the basic price value instead of the net value in the grid in the billing document. Refer attached screen shot.

Pls advice.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is this mobilization adnace? Is it kind of discount of downpayment or what? Also show the condition tab of line item and header screens of the same invoice.

Thank$

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey

In construction projects advance is given to the contractor which is known as Mobilization Advance. Mobilization advance is deducted from the bills of contractor in equal installments covering the project period. Thus in my bill I'm reducing an amount which is related to mobilization advance.

Header Condition Tab

Item Condition Tab

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you know ,if you don't want to effect header condition types in item level then how much item net value ,you will get ?.Actually,system is doing correct way in your case.If you don't want header condition types effect in item level, you will get incorrect net value.This is not at all good process.

Thanks,

Naren

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please go through the following link and see what is mobilization advance and how it works in SAP. I think you are trying to configure it through SD only but you should take MM in it.

http://scn.sap.com/message/10920691

For your original query it is not into my knowledge that we could add some header condition which will not be applicable on item. Header net value is always cummulative value of items and what you are looking for is not a good idea.

Thank$