cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying dunning notices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to display or trigger the form for dunning letters previously sent to the customer? is it possible to do this from the dunning history?

Best regards,

Mario

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191939
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranu,

Thanks for the links,

It is not clear to me if you can display the letter sent from the dunning history:

Dunning history

The dunning history provides you with information on all of the dunning runs you have executed and the dunning notices you have sent (overdue items, dunning totals, etc.). If required, you can also select by account type, company code, and/or customer or vendor.

Does anyone have experience with this?

Mario

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

no u cant only u see in the master data of the coustmer wheater it is first or second dunning  or

sp02 where u can see the dunnint test previous display.

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mario,

You can use the below program :SAPF150D2 for the same.

Thanks,

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

Yes you can have a preview and take a print of the Dunning letter printed previously.

but while reprinting, the outstanding amount in the correspondence may differ as some of the payments may have been received after letter has been issued. I f you dont have any issue with the amount then follow the method :

Go to Dunning History in  F150

Select the Customer for which you want to reprint the letter, Execute it.

Select the line item of the letter and click on Display Dunning Notice.

This will give you a Pint Preview of the letter and then type PDF! in the transaction box while viewing the letter.Then you can save or directly take a print of that.

Hope it could help you!

Regards,

Siddharth

asha_prasanna3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

With reference to this step mentioned by you: Select the line item of the letter and click on Display Dunning Notice.

I am not able to see the selection for individual line items. Can you please guide on how to select individual line items under a dunning notice.

Thanks!