cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create separate invoice for each plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to create a commercial invloice for credit memo by giving sales order as input. My sales order is having 1 item with one plant and another item with a different plant.

I want separate invoice to be create for each plant. But system is creationg single invoice which is having items with different plants.

Please help in this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

shanmugapriya,

As Eduardo comments, this requirement can be fulfilled by "Invoice Split" functionality.

Very helpful document -

http://saptechsolutions.com/pdf/SDBillingDocumentConsolidationAndSplit.pdf

Side comment - This link was first shared (with me) by Laurie, ITToolbox

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Awsome TW.

Nice document. Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

MJ.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear TW,

You are just AWESOME yar...

Very Very helpful Info...

Phanikumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am trying to create a commercial invloice for credit memo by giving sales order as input

While there are couple of ways to achieve this which includes the link shared by TW, I dont understand what exactly you were trying to do.  Why you want to generate a commercial invoice for a credit memo ?  Is it Credit Memo Request ?  If delivery is involved, through standard routine itself, this can be achieved which you have not explained whether it is a order related billing or delivery related billing.   It would be better if you explain the Business process clearly so that you may get a suitable assistance from this forum.

G. Lakshmipathi

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think this was not the credit memo request.....

Note: Credit memo Request will never have a delivery.....No Sch Lines for G2.......

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MR.Lakshmipathy,

The commercial invoice is Order based. The process is i am creating credit memo request through VA01 and then i want to create commercial invoice by giving Sales Order as input.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i am creating credit memo request through VA01 and then i want to create commercial invoice by giving Sales Order as input.

Sorry I am still not clear on your statement.  Credit Memo Request should be created only if a commercial invoice is raised. As per your above statement, you have not created a commercial invoice.   If you are trying to generate a credit memo, you can follow the coding change as suggested already.

G. Lakshmipathi

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Look for in this site posts with the strings: split, splitting, ZURKI.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo