Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issues with copy controls from contract to inquiry and sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

Please I am encountering the following issues:

1. In Price Determination, the %Discount from Net is rather adding to the to the Net value instead of deducting as it has been configured using ERS (Sales Deduction key).

2. Since the client is not using delivery, the Order Relevant Billing is used, but when I use standard Item Category in the Sales Order, It prompts to complete schedule line fields, Shipping Point, Loading etc even when I made the Document setting non-relevant for delivery. The challenge here is that, when I use the Non-Stock Item category TAX the Sales Order has Ordered Quantity grayed even when I indicated in the Copy Control to copy Ordered quantity, so I can input the Order Quantity in the sales order. The client is a Service Company but they use the Order Quantity field in the sales order. PLEASE WHAT SOLUTION CAN RESOLVE THIS?

3. In the Inquiry Document, Client don"t want monetary value (Item net price, net value) to show when copied from a Contract, but it refuse to work like that if the Sold-Party has a price condition. Is there a way to make this possible?

4. When client create a contract with a particular price condition for a customer, after that contract expires, if another price condition is created for the same customer and same materials will it update the expired contract? Client does not want expired contracts to be affected with new pricing conditions for their customers.

I will gladly appreciate your assistance.

Great regards,

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

. In Price Determination, the %Discount from Net is rather adding to the to the Net value instead of deducting as it has been configured using ERS (Sales Deduction key).

check, in the condition type whether plus/minus is set to Positive, it should be negative

Since the client is not using delivery, the Order Relevant Billing is used, but when I use standard Item Category in the Sales Order, It prompts to complete schedule line fields, Shipping Point, Loading etc even when I made the Document setting non-relevant for delivery. The challenge here is that, when I use the Non-Stock Item category TAX the Sales Order has Ordered Quantity grayed even when I indicated in the Copy Control to copy Ordered quantity, so I can input the Order Quantity in the sales order. The client is a Service Company but they use the Order Quantity field in the sales order. PLEASE WHAT SOLUTION CAN RESOLVE THIS?

check for the line item, whether Plan field is maintained or not.

v3. In the Inquiry Document, Client don"t want monetary value (Item net price, net value) to show when copied from a Contract, but it refuse to work like that if the Sold-Party has a price condition. Is there a way to make this possible?

can you give some more information, actually your question is not clear

When client create a contract with a particular price condition for a customer, after that contract expires, if another price condition is created for the same customer and same materials will it update the expired contract? Client does not want expired contracts to be affected with new pricing conditions for their customers.

No, it will not update in the existing contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Vemuri,

I have successfully resolved the issues apart from number 3, but for my question number 4, did you mean that the Completed/Expired contracts will not be updated when a new contract is created with the same Sold-to-party and different pricing condition?

Great regards,

Patrick

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you mean by expired contract ?

When the validity of the contact is end then it would be consider as expired contract.

after that contract expires, if another price condition is created for the same customer and same materials will it update the expired contract?

How it will update because you are keeping valid from and valid to date condition record right.Expired contracts would have been created in past with one validity date for pricing right.

Lets say,

Contract Valid from 11/6/2013 to 11/6/2014  Pricing date Valid from 11/62014.So,in this case after 11//2014 ,the contract has expired as well as condition record validity date also.

Thanks,

Naren

Answers (0)