cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule line agreements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

In scheduling agreements if we have give qnty on Similer dates like 15th,20th but once we completed sales order how system created delivery automatically .. and directly we are going to create billing but how user knows on 15th and 20th i supposed to create billing ? 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I feel, your question is more of process oriented than SAP functionality.  In any Business, users are suppose to execute all the transactions whatever they have authorization to check and validate the SAP data.  Having said this, either they have to execute VA35 or VA32 and check.  On the other hand, they can also check via VL06.

Coming to your query on

once we completed sales order how system created delivery automatically

system will not generate delivery automatically unless you set the same for the corresponding order type in VOV8.

G. Lakshmipathi

adithya_velide
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi. geetha. in scheduling agreements, dates and quantities are fixed. and the scheduling agreement type 'ds' is delivery related billing. so u have to create 2 billing documents for agreed dates. and think logically when you create two different deliveries on two different dates , obviously you will have to create two billings.

i think this information might helpful.

regards,

adithya.