SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM budget checked again in MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

We cutover to Funds Management on 1 Nov.

there was service entry done for a service PO, before we cutover.

now we are doing MIRO for same today.

MIRO entry is -  GR/IR debit, Vendor Credit., upon simulation I can see same entry,

the moment, we go out of simulation screen, it shows error - funds centre not derived,

when I apply trace, i see that system is again deriving the GL account and cost centre as maintained in PO.

why is this happening? are some settings missing?

because in Quality system we had replicated same scenario and system

correctly derived the Dummy commitment item against GR/IR and Vendor recon account and allowed to post

Many thanks for your urgent assistance

Sanjay

7 REPLIES 7

sjajodia
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sanjay,

Please check if the GR/IR account commitment item has a financial transaction type of 40.

Thanks

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shyam

The CI attached to GR/IR is Dummy. and it is working everywhere fine

to be more specific, the problem is arising where the PO was converted to GRN before we went live and now MIRO is happening after  FM Go-live.

so at time of MIRO system is checking budget whereas it should not.

I even selected only "MM Goods receipt" in transaction "OFUP" - it works fine for PO's issued today, but still for migrated GRN's, it is checking budget whereas it should not.

What should we do in this case?

Many thks

Sanjay

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you activated FM in the middle of the project, you have to complete FM assignment for, at least; all 'open' documents via FMCN/FMCT transactions.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eli,

Many thanks, but the issue is , system is indeed deriving the Funds Center and CI,

during Invoice verification (MIRO) we dont want FM budget check to be done.

I did appropriate settings in OFUP and it is working fine for current docs. but it is still doing FM check for migrated PO's

Can you kindly throw some light here

Many thanks

Sanjay

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a difference between the absense of budget check and creation of FM document. You can have a FM document, wihtout budget check, if it's posted on 'dummy' commitment item. If the system is asking for FM assignment, then it tries to create FM document. What is your setting in OFUP?

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

for GR/IR update  upon "MM Goods receipt"

Thanks

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi Sanjay, as Eli sayd,  I also think you need to re-post  the documents even if the IR is not active in OFUP, and for your specific scenario have a look at the following notes

Note 1633190 - FMN0 Error FI057 For GR Document From SES

Note 1638951 - FMN0 FLG_SKIP_FOR_SES For SES Created Without FM Active

And maybe the note 1146677 - Service Entry Sheet FM account assignment inherited from PO

Regards

César