Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro Table Controller

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am new to ABAP Web Dynpro.

I just wanted to create a page for creating sales order, But i didn't find a table controller like the one in the GUI.

So i designed the page as the following:

So i have to fill out the data of each item and press add.

So is there a component like as the following:

am i on the right track or there is another way to design this screen?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ahmed,

If you want to add dynamically new rows or to delete them, you can do 2 buttons and then by adding you can append the record to the internal table and then bind again the internal table to the node with the method bind_table(). You can try first be pressing the ADD Button, a pop up will appear, you write there the datas, and by saving you do the bind_table() operation and you will have the new data in the CTable or ALV Grid or normal Table. You need to play with the node datas.

You can also do by pressing the add button to appear a new row, to have the possibility to fill the datas and then by saving to save this data in the database.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are welcome Ahmed

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member219762
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use table or ctable to get like table control. Go through this link for more details http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/WebDynproABAP/InputEnabled/Page2.htm

Regards,

Sreenivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ,

I checked this link before,

This program appends 10 empty work areas in the table.

It's fixed ... in this program i have to enter 10 items.

I want the table to be dynamic like the table control, so i can add any number of items as i want.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use Dynamic ALV for the same , create the component SALV_WD_TABLE in your component, In that

create the reference component for the same and do your coding in WDINIT of your view, Will give you editable rows and you can add number of rows from it.