cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You are not authorized to make change & Use at least SAPGUI 7.30 ! You will now be logged off ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody;

I have a problem for SAP GUİ.

First one i have tried logon via I62 and i logged on. If i wanted create a ABAP program, SAP GUI gave me "you are not authorized to make changes" error.

I used client 800.

Second one i have tried logon via E66. But i can not logon. If i am writing my useranme and password, SAP GUI said me; "Use at least SAPGUI 7.30 ! You will now be logged off ..."

How can i use to SAP GUI? How can i learn SAP GUI?

Who can help me?

(I am sorry for my English. Because i can not speak so good English.)

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please download the latest version of SAP GUI (depending on your OS) here: http://scn.sap.com/community/gui/blog/2013/05/29/sap-gui-730-download

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer. But i don't have SMP account. What is SMP? How can i register a SMP account?

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Burak

Kindly refer the SCN link

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3362801

Regards

Ram

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Burak,

SMP - SAP Service Marketplace

Ask your company SAP Administrator to create a OSS ID to login in SMP. If you have valid license, SAP will provide you the OSS ID along with authorization to create another one. Its about license to download software and get support etc...

regards

kartik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthikeyan;

I am not work for a company. I am a student at University. If i want to use SAP GUI, should i work a companies using SAP?

I found a download link for SAP GUI. 730. But it's version 5. 

Regards.

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Burak,

Definitely not for using SAP GUI, but if you want to have OSS ID in SMP, you should be employee of company and licensed to use SAP.

regards

kartik

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Burak,

What is you GUI version?  Do you know what your backend NetWeaver ABAP system you are trying to connect to?  Is it BW or ECC 6.0 NW 7.31 SP8?

Make sure you are running SAP GUI 7.30 first and if possible update it to core patch 6 Hotfix 2.  I would also recommend updating SAPSetup.exe to patch level 39.

If you still get the authorization error run transaction SU53 immediately after and see if you are missing some roles.  Which Windows OS are using and version of browser.  Also, SAP GUI 7.30 had Desktop Operating Integration, DOI, hooks leveraging Microsoft Office suites.  It is best to keep Microsoft Office and Windows OS to 32-bit. There are still bugs with 64-bit integration.

Cheers,

Dan Mead

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel Mead;

Maybe i understand my problem. I have SAP GUI 720... Maybe this is my problem.

Maybe when i install SAP GUI 730, i will solve my problem.

I am trying now.

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards