Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

To capture variable amount in RE contract.

Hi RE gurus,

I have one situation with business. They want to capture Utility bill/management cost with variable amount for each contract assigned. They give rents for rooms on floor (AO) to keep telephone servers and business charge electric bill and management cost to each clients on that floor.

Business get one bill for whole building/rooms/floors and they charge bill accordingly to their clients(servers). How can I configure in RE to get variable amount to each client when I run periodic postings?

They want every month in their invoice like basic rent (fixed) amount and electric bill/management cost is variable amount. How can I achieve these functionalities in RE? Please provide some suggestions/advise.

Many thanks in advance.

regards,

Suresh

Tags:
replied

Hi Suresh,

Variable amount can be posted to your different clients by either using meter assignment in Service Charge assignment if the amount is to be derived by some multiple of the assigned quantity or else you can simply update values in Service charge Settlement if you don't want meter to be assigned to the Rental Objects.

By Service charge Settlement using meters or without meter, the amount of electricity expenses is distributed to the respective Rental Objects according to the amount of electricity consumed by different clients which is captured by meters or by manual entry.

Regards,

Siddharth

1 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question