SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing value from FKKMAZE in Closed Items extraction (BW-FPCIBW)

former_member199597
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am facing an issue with the extraction of closed items.

In the customizing I configured the field MAHNS (Dunning level) of table FKKMAZE.

After I run FPCIBW and extract the closed items, all costum fields are filled except the FKKMAZE-MAHNS.

Question:

Do I have to implement EVENT 2520 to fill the values from FKKMAZE?

Strange that all other informations from DFKKOP are extracted just fine.

Why would it be possible to add fields of the table fkkmaze if they are not populated automatically?

Would be nice if anyone could help me out here.

Thanks and have a nice weekend,

Andreas

3 REPLIES 3

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

I can see the field MAHNS under the extract Structure FKKCIBW_BASIC in the standard data source 0FC_CI_01 that is used for extracting the FICA cleared items.

Can you check whether the Hide field is checked against the field MAHNS in the data source 0FC_CI_01?

If you set the hide flag, then the particular  field is then no longer available in BW for determining transfer rules and therefore cannot be used for generating transfer structures.

Also, check SAP Note 867847.Its quite a old note,but it describes the same problem that you are facing.Check if it is applicable to you System or not.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thank you for your input.

Yeah the field MAHNS is already in the standard fields. Since it was not filled with the value I did add the field again, specifically from FKKMAZE as a Z-Field.

The extraction works fine, but still the field ist not filled

I checked the data and the MAHNS should be set since it is in the table.

The note does not apply to us

Thanks for your input,

Andreas

0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

It may happen that the cleared items for which you are performing the extraction don't contain any dunning level or may be the dunning has been reversed .Can you do a sample checking for the same?

Having said that, have you checked the data source in RSA3?

If you are not able to see the dunning level for valid record for the data source 0FC_CI_01in RSA3, I think you can raise an OSS with SAP for the same.

Now with the addition of a Z field in a standard data source, you have to perform some activities after you have appended the structure with the new field-

(a) Un-hiding the newly enhanced field in the Datasource through RSA6

(b) Writing an enhancement code for populating the new field from the respective table

(c) Activating the data source through RSA6

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan