cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOPZ queue error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I´m configured the system and basic configuration of the solution manager. After that I´ve created the technical system in LMDB

I´ve installed a fresh ERP 6.0 with EHP6 but I need to upgrade some software components that are in 6.00 version. I´ve added the different product version of the screenshoot.

The verification wasn´t correct. If I follow the action of maintain I´ve to unselect the installed products of the first screenshot, and If I do this, when I tried again I get the message that there aren´t product installed.

But I can start the Create transaction for MOPZ. I´ve tried SAP ERP 6.0.

In select update options I´ve selected Enhancement Package Installation. If I´ve installed a new SAP ERP 6.0 with EHP6, It´s correct to select Enhancemente Package installation for to upgrade some software components?

If I´ve select the second option I get this error:

But I don´t have a detailed error.

Any suggestion?

I need to generate the queue for update/upgrade the fresh installed SAP ERP 6.0 with EHP6.

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Again Ruben

if you are here you have pass the step 4 my comment in http://scn.sap.com/thread/3446992

now, on picture I can see the log of verification tool there is a message that indicate that some product component can't be recognized by LMDB, this is because the CIM version is not up-to-date, update your CR content as indicated on next document:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-43943

Verification tool on LMDB for your system has to be green mandatory before mopz transaction.

Regards,

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lluís,

Yes, I´ve passed your tips. But I´ve confused like you can see.

I´ve select this components on SLD

In LMDB I´ve selected the same. But the verification doesn´t pass. I´ve updated the CR Content previous the system preparation of SOLMAN

I was on level 1.6.27 of model version and SAP_CR7.6, and I followed the steps of note 669669

The last cimpsap cimsap91608_0-20010858, and the most currently CR content

CRDelta71611_0-20008269

CRDelta81612_0-20009730

CRDelta91608_0-20010858

Any suggestion? I´ve created the rfc read from Solman to new system, It`s possible to execute this rfc for get the information?¿

Then what option I´ve to select when I´ve installed the system with erp6.0 with ehp6, and want to update the components that are in the 600 level? Maintenance or EHP Installation?

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well done Ruben, the end of our mopz transaction is near 😉

Click on edit, and after click con icon with red minus to remove the product instance of the LMDB definition for that system.

Take a look of that wiki about how to setup each type of product:

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SMSETUP/Maintenance+of+Product+in+the+System+Landscape

regards,

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope Lluís,

But I´ve select this.

And In the doc that you passed me

for Netweaver

I think that selected products are corrects.

About this question, what option I´ve to select when I´ve installed the system with erp6.0 with ehp6, and want to update the components that are in the 600 level? Maintenance or EHP Installation?

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ruben, i check on a own system with the same software components and i found that i don't get any difficult to run the verification check.

I compare the definition of my system and yours and i get that the information of the assigned product instance of your system has been maintained manually, and my system has been updated automatically via data supplier.

Your System:

http://scn.sap.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-14492085-313033/538-146/Captura3.JPG

Other Similar:

I recommend you that follow that's steps:

1.- Delete the system on LMDB -> product system header -> delete product system button

2.- Run again job *LMDB* for download again the system to LMDB

3.- Check if supplier for product instance is automatically

Hope that help a littler 😉

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again Lluís,

But If I can´t to execute tcode RZ70 from the ERP system, I get a dump because I need to update the Basis software component, It´s not possible to get the information automatically after job has executed,no?

The system was created manually in SLD. But during the installation was included in SLD of solman, but after that It doesn´t appear.

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's the problem Ruben, it's not possible to solve RZ70 problem without update basis ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lluís,

The problem is solved. I´ve just generated the stack queue with the xml files.

The mistake was the definition manually on SLD. I´ve deleted the system on LMDB and after in SLD, I´ve gone to RZ70 and scheduled the job SAP_SLD_DATA_COLLECTOR, If try to launch directly I get the dump (then we can discard the update of system for to get the patchs.).

After that I can see in SLD the system with data supplier automatically, I´ve scheduled the job for synchronization of SLD with LMDB and after that I´ve created the product system. I get the product installed and I can execute the LMDB synchronization correctly, green!!

Thanks for your understanding and patience

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your welcome Ruben, that's a great new and a challenger to face.

Fell free to ask me if you have more solman questions.

Best regards,

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

I need you suggestion to the following.

I want to install ESA ECC-SE 605 on to ECC EHP6 ERP system. As per note 1457034, a stack xml file is required to execute SAINT. while in MOPZ (solman 7.1 SP08) the option enhancement Package installation is  NOT availble. Could you please suggest me what is possible reason for this. Landscape Verification status is OK.

Regards

Siby

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben,

The PPMS_STACK_CALC024 message indicates that you have mismatched components in the LMDB for your system, probably resulting from the 6.00 components you mentioned.  Note 1831779 addresses this error specifically with a suggested solution, although it's probably for a different component than in your specific situation.  Still, I suspect you can adapt the solution to your environment.  Most likely you'll need to try with different combinations of 'Relevant' and/or 'Also Installed' product instances in LMDB.

Did you try the 'Maintenance' option instead of 'Enhancement Package Installation'?  Would it let you upgrade the components that way?

It has been my experience that the Verification check and the warnings given in MOPZ can be conflicting.  If one gives a hard error but the other only a warning, ignore the warning and go with correcting the hard error.

Best regards,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Matt for your answer.

I´ve read the note but I´ve  only marked this components on SLD

In the LMDB I´ve this soft components

If I´ve installed and SAP ERP 6.0 with EHP6 I`ve to select this three components,isn´t? I don`t know which components I´ve to select or not...

I´ve tried two options Maintenance and Ehp installation, with the second option I get the next screen.

With the maintenance is worst because It doesn´t appear the stack level of SAP ERP 6.0 and Netweaver EHP3.

Both errors this and the previous, Don`t let me to continue...