Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign trade information is not copied/determined in invoice items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The following issue occurs in an export scenario:

- Standard sales order

- Standard outbound delivery - export data is correctly determined (commodity code and country of origin), the status light is set to green.

- Pro forma invoice based on outbound delivery - export data is incomplete on the item level (no commodity code, no country of origin).

I checked the copy control (VTFL) from outbound delivery to proforma invoice. I have tried all three options of the indicator 'Determ. export data', but none of them works. My understanding is that the item export data should be automatically copied/determined without creating a new item copy control routine.

Thanks for your input

Bernhard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189545
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

Could you please check if invoice is  marked to be relevant for export, the export flag
(VBRK-EXPKZ) is set as well as its number of foreign trade data
(EIKP-EXNUM).

If there are blank no foreign trade data record created for it in
tables EIKP (FT header data) and EIPO (FT item data).

If an invoice has no EXNUM then also no EIKP- (or EIPO-) fields can be
saved for it.

And the Export data determination (field EXPIM) has to be always set to "B" in tx. VTFL.

Please also check if you are using user exit: EXIT_SAPLV50E_005?

I hope I could help you further.

Best regards,

Zsuzsanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zsuzsanna,

Thanks for your input. The invoice was not relevant for export as the export indicator VBRK-EXPKZ has been set to blank by a custom copy control routine.

Thanks for your hint

Bernhard

former_member189545
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

I am glad that I could help you to solve this problem.

Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Zsuzsanna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

My understanding is that the item export data should be automatically copied/determined without creating a new item copy control routine.

Yes,you are right.We can get this without routine but configuration should be properly maintained in Foreign Trade Data as well as in Master records ( Ex:MM01 ) .Firs of all,go to Item level in billing in that fields ,do F4 ,see ,there are values r not .If there are values ,just collate the transnational data as well as Master records data.

Thanks,

Naren