Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori App : Functional Details

kousik_goon3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there  any document or user manual of Fiori Apps where we can see what exactly a application do.. for example what are fields are shown, how its shown and what is the look and feel etc.. so that before implementing the app one can understand what are the functionality app is going to provide.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kousik,

Go to this link to find overview of all the apps with features, app implementation, configuration and Extension points

Find your app on the left pane and keep expanding.

For eg : I have shown here My Timesheet application :

My Timesheet - SAP Fiori principal apps for SAP ERP 1.0 - SAP Library

Regards,
Tejas

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please start at the main Fiori content landing page: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-41598

There are links to almost everything Fiori there.

Regards, Mike

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

kousik_goon3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

This blog I went through. I need functional details of each application not the overview . I have seen few of them in youtube but not all the applications . For example I need details functionality of below applications or video ..which I do not seen anywhere yet,,,if you know from where we can get it please let me know ...

All Shopping cart related applications (i.e. applications related to SRM)

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kousik,

All the Wave2 Apps released are under the name

SAP Fiori for SAP Business Suite 7 Innovations 2013. Please find the link below with details.

These apps run on Launchpad.

SAP Fiori for SAP Business Suite 7 Innovations 2013 – SAP Help Portal Page

Wave1 apps are called SAP Fiori for Releases prior to SAP Business Suite 7 Innovations 2013.

These apps run on Launchpage. All these apps were redone with the Launchpad for Wave2.

SAP Fiori for Releases prior to SAP Business Suite 7 Innovations 2013 – SAP Help Portal Page

Best Regards

Pankaj