Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax determination in delivery document.

former_member213901
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In our Business process, when we are creating Delivery reference to the Sales order Tax should determine for the Delivery if the customer is Domestic Customer.

Note:

We know the Pricing Procedure assignment for Delivery Document Type.

Path:SPRO--->Logistic execution -->shipping---> basic shipping function--->Pricing--> Define pricing procedure for delivery .

But in our delivery doctype ZLF already we have assigned one pricing procedure .it is common for all the sales org in our business.If we change the Pri

procedure it will effect for all the Sales org.so with out changing the delivery doc type is there any possible solution.

Process : Requirement  for Golden Tax system for China

Kindly  advice.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Rampe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Without determining a pricing procedure how could we determine a tax condition? You said you have a common pricing procedure for all sales organizations, For what purpose you are using this pricing procedures? Check the possibility to add tax conditions in that pricing procedure and activate them sales organization wise or otherwise you have to make different delivery types for different pricing procedures. Although I dont get the requirement behind this requirement that why you need tax conditions in delivery but if you want this is the only way in my mind.

Thank$

former_member213901
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for Responding !

Without determining a pricing procedure how could we determine a tax condition?

I Agree .without P Proc Tax will not determine.

You said you have a common pricing procedure for all sales organizations, For what purpose you are using this pricing procedures?

we have a common pricing procedure XXXXXX .so whenever we are using that delvery type the same pricing procedure will pick in to the delivery doc.

Check the possibility to add tax conditions in that pricing procedure and activate them sales organization wise

(No we should not active Tax con type in pri procedure)

or otherwise you have to make different delivery types for different pricing procedures.

(Yes Possible) But we are looking for solution without creation of new doc types.

Although I don't get the requirement behind this requirement that why you need tax conditions in delivery but if you want this is the only way in my mind.

Tnx & Rgds,

Rampe