cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Pricing condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

I face the follwing issue, I have created a ZR02, as my new condition table, where i want to maintain the price based on the incoterm. can some one help on this please.

if any one know the entire config steps one by one please comment.

Pricing error: Mandatory condition ZR02 is missing

Message no. V1801

Diagnosis

The obligatory condition ZR02 does not exist. The document is therefore considered to be incomplete from the point of view of pricing.

The cause can be, for example, that a condition record does not exist for condition ZR02 or that a field overflow has occurred when the condition rate was calculated.

Procedure

Check why the condition could not be found. Use the pricing analysis function on the pricing screen to do this. If necessary, add the missing condition manually to the document.

Br,

PubuduS.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please go through the difference between condition table, condition type, condition record and how price is determined in sales document.

The message you have shared is self explanatory. ZR02 is mandatory condition in your pricing procedure and it is not determined in order. Now maintain condition record for this or enter manually if this is manual condition or remove the mandatory tick from your pricing procedure.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have changed the cindition as manual, now when I go to the line item-> condition then it udates the price. But how can I configure the condition to come at the point of sales order creation.

Please advice....

Br,

PubuduS.

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pubudu,

If you want to automatically populate the condition in Sales order then you need to maintain the condition. If you sales order has incoterms and other parameters like Sales org/Dist Chanel/ Div, system will automatically bring the condition value for this combination provided you have maintained the conditions on these combination using VK11 transaction code.

Let us know if you need any further information.

Regards,

Amit

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

But how can I configure the condition to come at the point of sales order creation.

Do you want this condition to come in sale order creation screen with value or without value?

If with value then maintain condition record in VK11 and dont make it manual. in V/06 condition settings put D Do not possible manual and unmark the required tick in V/08 for this condition to eliminate the error which you have mentioned in your first post.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pubudu Sumanasena

As a general logic, automatic population of condition record is only possible when pricing elements will be maintained in Condition Master Record (VK11). System will gonna take into account the condition records for automatic pricing and while sale document processing system will read the maintained condition records by determining their original amounts and show the same in sale order. Now coming to the main question which you've asked please check in V/08 since you have maintained ZR02 condition as mandatory in your Pricing Schema. Either uncheck the mandatory option or maintain the record for this condition by VK11. Hope it will be clear to you. Thanks.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Pubudu Sumanasena,

As per above advice, please do the configuration.

Then in the  sales order condition, check the Analysis Tab

For the condition type, what are the condition table listed and and condition record is flowing or not.

If you are making condition record with respect to inco terms, make the INCO Term field mandatory in the sales order screen.

Regards,

OD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pabuda,

Maintain the records  in VK11 for your condition type, try this the issue will be resolved.

Thanks

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pubudu,

First step is to go to your condition type definition and attach a standard access sequence K033 to your condition type. This access sequence has fields for Sales Area and Incoterm.

Once the access sequence is attached, create condition records for ZR02 using this access sequence.

After these steps, you should get the value of ZR02 in your pricing.

Let us know your findings in the thread.

Regards,

Amit