cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax determination in Delivery for Domestic customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear !

In our Business process, when we are creating Delivery reference to the Sales order Tax should determine for the Delivery if the customer is Domestic Customer.

Note:

We know the Pricing Procedure assignment for Delivery Document Type.

Path:SPRO--->Logistic execution -->shipping---> basic shipping function--->Pricing--> Define pricing procedure for delivery .

But in our delivery doc type ZLF already we have assigned one pricing procedure .it is common for all the sales org in our business.If we change the Pri procedure it will effect for all the Sales org.so with out changing the delivery doc type is there any possible solution.

Process : Requirement  for Golden Tax system for China

Kindly  advice.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mohan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Posting the same query with multiple login credentials is not encouraged here.  You have already posted here with a different name

Please adhere to forum rules

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I agree... When i was posted this query here till i did not receive any reply from our friends... So, that my colleague was posted.

We have almost completed our scenario.... But we are facing some issue during Delivery posting. In Delivery--> Condition Tab system is fetching Tax with the relevant % showing the amount. But during delivery posting there is no Tax posting is happened... only Goods movement GLs only appearing during PGI.... Our requirement is during PGI, system should fetch Tax posting for the PGI...

Can you suggest me how to proceed?

Regards,

M.Mohan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

It is managed by work around solution of us only.

We have done by Price Change by doing MR21 for the Material....

After that if we do PGI, Tax value is included to the project.

Regards,

M.Mohan.

Answers (0)