cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI Lockbox X12 823 to IDOC scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have to implement on EDI X12 to IDOC(FINSTA) scenario using SAP PI B2B Addons. I am new to EDI.

Can anyone suggest How to go ahead with this scenario and what all adapters are required on both the sides?

Thanks in advance!!

Thanks

Danish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Danish,

you said you have to use SAP B2B addons, then use SAP B2B adapter on sender side and use IDoc adapter in receiver side.

Cheers

Hidayat

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont want to configure this scenario using seeburger.

I want to do using B2B addons.

I referred one link: http://scn.sap.com/community/b2b-integration/blog/2012/09/27/b2b-edi-inbound-step-by-step-configurat...

But I am not sure, instead of Sender File channel to pick EDI files which adapter I can use in my scenario??

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

U r doing it for ur POC purpose or what?

In case u r doing actual integration then u have to check with ur sender system about the protocol which they support in their landscape for sending EDI files like AS2, ftp etc.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually I am jus trying to understand the exact architecture/requirement from PI perspective well in advance to implement this scenario. I will check with Sender System about the protocol supported.

I want to understand one more thing:

In my scenario, I have to convert EDI X12 823 lockbox file to FINSTA Idoc. So, do I need to implement this scenario with two interfaces -

1. From EDI Partner to EDI Separator( Sender protocol[you said to confrim from sender system] to EDISeparator adapter)--No mapping

2. From EDI Separator to SAP ECC(EDISeparator to IDOC adapter)

Please let me knw if I am good with my understanding??

Please suggest.

Thanks