cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i see all platform styles in ipod & iphone?

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have developed agentry application. And I have tested it in iphone and ipad.

Here the problem is, in iphone the button images are working fine but the focused and non-focused styles are not working.

In case of ipad button images & focused styles are also not working. But in ATE everything is looks fine.

What should I change to get good look & feel in ipad. Can I change the platform in Screen set level.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Swaroopa Mallina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Swaroopa,

Styles are very limited on iPhone/iPad/Android.  You can set field level styles that relate to text foreground and background colors and other attributes like font size, text style (bold, italics), but I doubt focused styles are supported on the Apple platforms, since the concept of in focus doesn't really exist there like it does in Windows.  You also cannot use application, platform or screen styles and have these styles inherited by fields as you can on the Windows platforms.  The platform team is aware of these shortcomings and hopefully will address them in a future SMP Agentry release.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jason nice of you to stop by the SAP for Mobile forums. (like to hear your knowledge on this type of questions based on your experience in designing the styles for the Out of the Box SAP products and how your team supported the IPAD platform screensets).