Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Element PEP Settlement to Material with MRP Group

wagner_dasilvasilva
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'm facing with an intriguing issue during Project Settlement at my Company.

When I try to settle to project with Material without MRP Group I can to do it, however when I'm using material with MRP Group and Split Valuation the Project can not to be settle and I get the message as if my project have no budget.

Item 001 WBS element 1200.13.333.1 budget exceeded

Message no. BP604

Diagnosis

In document item 001 WBS element 1200.13.333.1, budget  for fiscal year 2013 was exceeded by 501,11

But it's not true. This Project have budget available and released. And, I can settle via FI, MM (withou MRP) and so on.

I'm using transitory account to carry up my released element PEP to element PEP. So, whole my scenario is working less to material with MRP Group + Split Valuation.

Have anybody some idea about what can to cause that?

Wagner S.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silva,

once you activate Budget, it automatically block once the budget exceeds. If it is giving warning message instead of blocking, change it to error message instead of warning message and  activate Actual budget.

Try using Use T.codes: OBA5 or OBMSG,

Which item category you are using for material. try using  item category L (stock item). If you get same error please revert.

Regards,

Roshan

wagner_dasilvasilva
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Roshan,

Thank you for yours comments but this is not my issue.

I've gotten solve my problem using the SAP Note 366922. My issue was related with this note.

Now I can settle my projects correctly.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I suggest please check CJ33, because you are getting budget for fiscal year 2013 was exceeded, which is system generated msg. In cj33, you will find whether the release is less or budget is exceeded for the same WBS element