cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Picking of Delivered Quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I would like to know how the delivered quantity can be automatically copied to picked quantity & the batches can be automatically set to dutypaidfg on the screen.

In the business I am currently associated with, customers create indent through SMS (Short Message Service) to a particular number, i.e., they create the Sales Order.

We process the indent through VA05, then give the customer code & open the order they have created through SMS indent.

Now we deliver the Sales Order.

After that we go to the Picking tab & pick quantities same as delivered quantities & set the batch as dutypaidfg. Then we go to the transport tab & go to Header, then to Ext. Details & give the truck number & then do the PGI (Post Goods Issue).

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chinmoy,

Make the settings as shown in screen shot at Delivery level.

Create a new Output at Delivery level (i.e. ZLP1) with below shown processing routines.

When the output will be triggered, Automatic Picking will happen with Special Function 8. Maintain Condition record accordingly.

Regards,

MJ.

Message was edited by: Mahendra Jani

0 Kudos

Hi MJ,

nice feature. working nicely.

Thx.

torben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chinmoy Jha,

See OSS Note: 145136 and follow the below process,it will be done.

1. Transaction V/38 - Definition of output type

Here the definition of standard output type EK00 "Picking List" for application V4 can be found which will can be used BOTH for for automatic picking (default Picked Qty to Delivery Qty) and/or for printing a Pick List.

2. Transaction OVLT - Assignment of output type to shipping point and default values

Here all the shipping points are assigned to output type EK00. You may want to change the dispatch time from 3 to 4.

3. Transaction VP01SHP - Print parameters for shipping point

Customizing path: Logistics execution / shipping / basic shipping functions / output control / define print parameters shipping

Select: shipping (spec. case) (V4)

Select: Picking list (EK00)

Enter all shipping points, output devices (choose a dummy printer if picking list should not be printed - you only want the Picked Qty to Default to the Delivery Qty), list names, suffix1+2 and flag field 'immediate'.

Regards

AG.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thisn is possible if you are Using Warehouse management

Former Member
0 Kudos

But how?

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can do it without WM by maintaining the Picking list for the shipping point and maintaining the record for the Picking list and shipping point