cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FIORI - Approve Purchase Order Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have installed and configured SAP FIORI Approve PO App but I get no PO to be approved even though the User I am using to connect has a lot.

I can see in ERP using trx se28 his release code a lot of POs but using SAP Fiori App I get NO DATA.

My end to end connection seems fine since the FIORI App Truck PO works O.K. fetching a ot of data

I also have noticed that using the Login details in all SAP FIORI apps I always see that i am logged in as "John Doe (DOEJ)" even though I have used one of my SAP Users to log-in

Any Suggestions ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Apostolos,

Is there any workitem in approver's SAPGUI inbox? If there is no workitem, Fiori app can not show any workitem. Please configure workflow approval in ERP.

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki ,

Thank you for your immediate response .

I' ve checked what you suggested and the user has a lot of PO for release.

I am sending you some screenshots

SAP Trx ME28

Business Workflow User Inbox

But SAP Fiori App Shows NO DATA !

And here is my Scenario Definition

Regards ,

Apostolos

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Apostolos,

Most probably the logon user is wrong or task ID is wrong.

Dis you set trusted RFC connection from Gateway to ERP?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa ,

I have  trusted RFC and I presume that it works fine because the Track PO FIORI App works fine for all users i've  assigned the PFCG roles and tried . Am I right about this conclusion or not ?

What Task ID are you referring to ?

Regards

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Apostolos,

Please test OData service in the transaction /IWFND/GW_CLIENT.

I think OData service does not return workitems.

You can find OData URI in the network tab of inspect element.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ho Masa ,

Do you mean this Test

Regards

Apostolos

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Apostolos,

Check with the URI

/sap/opu/OData/SAP/GBAPP_POAPPROVAL/WorkflowTaskCollection?$filter=TaskType eq

'TS20000166'

This will tell you if OData Service returns any entries.

Thanks

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krisna ,

Thank you for your contribution to the problem . I will Try it . In the mean time I think that I solved the problem of NO Data . The error ( or my misunderstanding of Installation Manual ) was the reference of TASK ID in  page 47 ( I am attaching an image of this page ) referring TS20000166 in the case of PO_APPROVAL Scenario . I had to put the TS90000001 which is the PO Approval Workflow in our System ( SAP Transaction SWDD )

Regards

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Apostolos,

Please share what was root cause? It helps that others do not make same mistakes.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa ,

the Root Cause of the problem "NO Data" of SAP FIORI Approve PO APP was the Task Type ID ( TS20000166)   defined at the "Scenario Definition" according to Installation Manual. When I change it to another found in the Customers PO Workflow ( using trx SBWP and SWDD to find the relevant IDs ) I've started to see PO for Approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna, I do receive response with that URI, but I still do not see my workitems/Purchase Orders in my app.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Apostolos,

Could you please advice me how to find mm actor for test cases. I have approve PO app installed on ides and now i want to produce somebodywith approve po task in sbwp . In other words i want to find easiest way to test this fiori app.

Lucas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

I am trying to setup purchase order approval on Fiori Launchpad too, but can't find POs in Fiori Approval. I did my Workflow configuration in ERP, but still can't see workitem in Approver's SAPGUI inbox, apparently I have done something wrong, do you have any detailed steps(documentation) to guide me through.

Thanks for help!

Rose

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey experts,

I got major problem.

Our customer has two levels of Approvers.

Both of them were approving POs from their own inboxes.

First level(Clerk) has to approve PO from his inbox then only PO was being forwarded to level2(Purchasing Manager) for releasing.

This was working fine.

But our team configured Approve PO for Purchasing Manager(level2).

But problem we are facing is, every PO created is directly going to level2 on Fiori app, whether,

Level1 has approved it or not from standard tcode ME29N.

This should not happen.

What can be done to fix this?

Remember, Fiori app is not yet configured for Level1, just level2 is using it.

Cheers,

Pratik Shukla.

mauriciolauffer
Contributor
0 Kudos

Guys, if you're getting the error: "You have no authorization for a release process" - GBAPP_APV_MSG/017...

You should try the SAP Note below:

2160026 - Wrong error message when approving locked purchase order

Jochinnabathini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Mauricio,

We got similar issue and SAP Note 2160026 fixed it.

vishnucta
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

how to configure custom workflow for FIORI PO Approval??

Is it enough to configure the TASKID of the workflow from swdd to the SPRO customization.

Regards,

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having a client who needs approval procedure to be set for an item and also service. probaly the person to approve item is not the one to approve service in the sales and production module.

please help

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

After fixing the NO Data Problem of SAP FIORI PO Approval App , I have  an authorization problem

My user has all the authorizations to approve his POs in ERP . But via Fiori I am getting the message

and in the /IWFND/ERROR_LOG  I see

My users has all Z_FIORI Roles

Any Suggestions ? Any Ideas ?

Regards

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Apostolos,

Can you approve the workitem in the transaction SBWP?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa ,

Yes the User can approve using SBWP . This authorization error was a misleading one . The root cause of this was ( in in fact still IS ) the fact that the APP fetches and some ALREADY Released POs due to some custom workflows . Customer has implemented some let's say PRE-Release decision steps e.g ask for more details from another user etc.

Any suggestions about that ?

Regards

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Apostolos,

In that case, error is correct. It does not make a sense for approving a workitem which was already approved. Please double check the method for the custom task. It should be

“BUS2012.SINGLERELEASE”.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Apostolos,

I am getting the same error:

You have no authorization for a release process

When I try to approve a Purchase Requisition. I can approve the same requisitions fine from the workflow inbox. You say that the error was misleading... can you tell me how you actually found the root cause? I hope if I follow the same approach as you I can find the root cause in my case too.

Thanks,
Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon ,

sorry for the delay .

In our case the problem was that the PO to be approved WAS ALREADY APPROVED by the user but since the WF was not active in the DEV server it was kept forever in the queue

of the POs for approval . That's why I tell that this was a misleading error

Regards

lusine_stepanyan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Masa, I have the same "You have no authorization for a release process" issue...

so if there are 2 approvers for the PO and one has already approved it , what should be done in order not to show the PO in Fiori App or the other user?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Apostolos,

I am facing the same issue; In our case the problem is that the PO to be approved IS ALREADY APPROVED by the user but  still visible in his application.

I cannot see these PO's in SBWP inbox.

Any solution as to how we can clear these released PO's from application.

Thanks and Regards,

Abhishek Jadhav

SAP Fiori.

TCS.