Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message SCWN103 in SNOTE

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to solve a problem after an upgrade related with function module SO_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1. After looking for possible sources for the problem (the attached file is empty) I found the note 1869311 (Programming interface: format RAW in contents_bin). We are in SAPKB74003 and this note is for the next level in basis (SAPKB74004). Following the suggestions I use the note assistant for implementing it.

The question is when I try to implement it, I saw this pop-up (before there was other note: 1725462, now it's missing) with a blank line.

If I get go on, it replies

I've tried to delete or remove it, and download again. I has been looking for notes related with the error message, posts and other documents in this site and google, without success. If I cancel, it replies 'SAP note implementation canceled'.

Does anybody know what is happening? After the upgrade I've implemented around 10 notes, without problems, so, I believe the problem is not related with SNOTE.

Any suggestion or advice is welcomed.

Thank you

Kind Regards

Eduardo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This screenshot was lost

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are also experiencing the same issue when we tried to apply some SAP notes for Business Process Monitoring last Oct 31.

regards,

Grace

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Grace,

Check if note 426719 - "Note does not exist" when notes are downloaded matters in your case, for me no.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eduardo,

This old note may not be applicable to our scenario. We only encounter the issue for some notes since other notes were successfully implemented in our system.

regards,

Grace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Raise an OSS message so that SAP can get these pre-requisite  notes available for download.

Regards,

Mudasir H Syed

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you Mudasir. I download the pre-requisite notes and then it worked.

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (0)