cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration builder saving takes a long time

0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Every time when I save changes to Integration builder - eg. a new communication channel that has been transported into production , it takes a long time for the save to go through.

The integration builder loading times are fine - so dont understand why the saving takes such a long time - about 20 mins for each save.

Please could you guide me in the right direction.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hello,

Check your JVM version:

For 3.0/7.0x -> SAP JVM 4.1

For 7.1x -> SAP JVM 5.1

For 7.3x -> SAP JVM 6.1

Also check the heap size available for your Integration Builder tools. You can set it to 512 or 1024, depending on how it is set now.

Regards,

Caio

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it specific to your machine or the entire application. I mean did you try it from other systems?

It could be that there is not enough heap memory.. Try to monitor it when you perform the activity under NWA

Availability and Performance Management -> Java System Reports -> Choose Report System Health

If it's working fine from other system, then you can try increasing the heap memory through jnlp file before launching the application.

Refer to below -

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2013/04/25/hidden-tools-functionality-with-e...

Former Member
0 Kudos

This could be a problem with connectivity too like if you are accessing application from remote system, Citrix.

You need to check with Basis, admin guys.

- Pranav

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giresh,

The problem is with the Java stack memory of PI. Please check with basis team about the memory ans server utilization.

Regards,

Harish