Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone with Delivery

former_member216388
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Frnds,

We require milestone billing for a sales order with Delivery. The Customer wants to bill the client a downpayment amount when he gets the order,

invoice for another amount when in production , another when ready to be delivered(PGI) and then final amount.

My first reaction is to use milestone billing but that seems  difficult as long as I am using Billing Relevance A. Is it somehow possible to configure this without using billing plan and just regualar sales pricing. Please assist.

Regards

Madan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member216388
Participant
0 Kudos

I was able to create delivery using Milestone it actually turned out to be fairly simple process.  I am sorry I took soo long ot update the forum regarding the same.

We made changes in the item category to achieve it and created the invoice using the Order rather than the delivery.

Regards

Madan Shetty

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why not using milestone billing with billing relevance I?  You will bill order related in VF04.

When you "maintain Date proposal Maintenance for billing plan type" you can set billing blocks. So you create entries for "order reception", "start of production",  "before PGI" and "final invoice" with their billing dates setting billing block only for final invoice entry.

You can bill by milestones dates defined in your billing plan. For "Final invoice", after PGI and confirmation from your customer of the reception of items simply remove billing blocking and it will be billed according to its milestone date.

Regards,

JM

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

As based on you said,I think,it is not possible with billing relevance A-delivery related billing as well as with order related billing not only in normal cases but also with billing plan.

Order -10%

Invoice -30%

PGI-20%

Final amount -by invoice 40%

Thanks,

Naren