cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Activate - Processes and Activities in Customs Declaration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

i go to Customs Management - Exports - Execute Display Outbound activities. But i see only one Country available on left side. Check attachment for ref.

in standard there are multiple countries and process steps. Where in config i perform to activate all other countries and processes and activities

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Are you sure that you are not restricting the selection on the initial screen?  Maybe the Foreign Trade Organisation or the Logical System Group is getting populated automatically?  Please check and let us know.

Otherwise, please check that the relevant Legal Regulations are active.  In the IMG, go to:

• Global Trade Services
  • > Customs Management
  • >> Activate Legal Regulation for Customs Processing and Pre-Declaration

Activation is at the "Country" level - make sure that Export is active.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Dave.. I think i was typing the same thing.. By the time i submitted. I guess your's was updated.

I didn't see yours till i submitted mine

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. But is there a way to revert back to standard SAP layout.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ethan (got the name right this time! ),

The standard selection screen automatically picks up the "Parameter IDs" for various fields such as FTO, Legal Unit, Legal Reg., Logical System (Group).  If you don't want that to happen, you will need to set up a selection variant, using the standard SAP technique.

Usually it works ok, since most users are only concerned with ONE Legal Regulation, ONE FTO, etc.  It's unusual (maybe not for you!) for users to be monitoring more than one area.

Are you now able to see the expected Declarations, or is there still a problem with that?

Regards,

Dave

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ethan,

Are you providing any particular FTO in the selection screen. Generally if you provide FTO in the selection screen then it only displays the processes and activities activated for that particular counrty(Country of FTO).

And in addition to this, make sure all the other legal regulations are activated as well.

Thanks

Dhilipan