cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing calculaiton not updated in quotation even quantity is changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello export Guru,

I am facing an issue with pricing calculation in Sale Quotation document.

Client has the following requirement .

Create Sale Quotation document with the reference of billing document of the customer(already existing ).

I have configured all the requirement . But , I am facing a problem of pricing calculation in the Quotation document .

I am calling a fixed  pricing procedure (Examp : ZTIN02) in the Quotation document . if the source billing document pricing procedure is same as

destination Quotation document then in that case if , I amend the sale quantity then the pricing calculation is not updating according to given quantity

in the quotation document .

Screenshot is given as following.

In the above screenshot , you can see the amended quantity 1 PC, but the Value still showing total value of ZPR1 :150,000.00 as calculated in the source billing document with quantity 5 PC.

1 PC price : 30,000.00 Rs

It is not getting update automatically.

Please co-operate to resolve this issue .

Thank ,

With Regard,

Vijay Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

krscheffler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Please see this document to find the correct location for your question http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-28386.  Once you have found it, please click the Move button under the Actions section next to your discussion, and type in the name of the space in which it should be moved, then confirm the move to the appropriate space.

Thank you,

Kristen