Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reject Sample instead of Characteristics

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have created a process for rejecting result recording in my development server. I have done the following process

1) Created quantative MIC having upper limit, lower limit, sampling procedure, single result and result recording mandatory

2) In SPRO configuration-settings at plant level-result recording tab-Automatic valuation

3) Sampling Procedure having valuation mode 700 and 'No multiple samples' and Sampling Scheme having 'attributive insp.' and 'insp. severities'

4) Created Inspection Lot through GR and perform result recording

So after this MIC which having mean value outside the range is rejected. So i saved it.

Now when i am doing UD, it shows that characteristics is rejected. So in the whole process characteristics is rejected but not the sample.

In sampling scheme i have mentioned that out of 3 sample if 2 sample is rejected then reject the whole lot. So where this status come into picture.

Is it possible to reject lot on sample basis.

Thanks

saurabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use Independent samples in sampling procedure and re run the scenario.

Regards,

ntn

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin Sir,

Can u pls describe it. What is multiples samples and how it works.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl share your email id and I'll send you the files. That would give your proper understanding about sampling.

Regards,

ntn

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

My Email Id is xxxxxxx.com.

Thanks & Regards,

Saurabh Kumar

Message was edited by: Craig S Email removed.  We discourage posting emails directly in discussions.  You can use a private message to exchange an email address if you need to.  To use the private message, you must be following each other.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Documents emailed. You can remove ur email if you want.

Regards,

ntn

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks sir but how to remove it.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you won't be able to do so now. Probably you can delete a content if it is not responded. I'm not sure. 

Don't worry, koi kuch nahi karega

Regards,

ntn

Answers (0)