SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operating in an IS-OIL environment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I'm currently participating in a study to define if some companies can pass from a system (Easy) to another (IS-OIL).

Is it possible to operate on an IS-OIL environment without activating for this companies the IS-OIL Business Functions?

I suppose it is not possible, but I would like to present my client some official documentation, like a SAP Note.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Goffredo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP IS Oil business functions are activated at client level. Therefore once activated, it is available for all the company codes available in the client. It is not possible to exclude certain company codes and activate the business functions for the rest. please refer SAP Note 874541.

Regards,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP IS Oil business functions are activated at client level. Therefore once activated, it is available for all the company codes available in the client. It is not possible to exclude certain company codes and activate the business functions for the rest. please refer SAP Note 874541.

Regards,