cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

impact on output type for new printer

0 Kudos

hi experts,

currently we are using printer A, now we have setup a new printer B to replace it in the system..

from business side, there's alot of output type like those from PO,sales order,billing document in MN06/VK13 that has been defined to print directly to printer A.

it's not feasible to go thru the output type 1 by 1 to check and change the printer name as there's a whole lot of combination options under each output type.

so my question, is there any table that i can find the output type with combination that has been defined for the old printer A, so we know which output type and combination can be easily indentified out for the amendment?

thank you...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have looked for this information also and I don't think there is any one table that will hold the information.

If you are replacing the printer, what is the concern?  The business processes are tied to the SAP printer name, you control the IP or print server information.  Move the IP to printer B or setup the print server que with a new name and update SPAD.

former_member183379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try in NAST - in settings menu "fields for selections" use required parameter and executive.

Bhg