cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FIORI installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to SAP Fiori. To my knowledge SAP FIORI has 25 apps.After I purchase the entire package consisting of 25 apps, can someone guide me as to how do i install it on mobile phone(eg, android,iphone,tablet) and how do i access these apps?

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Benita,

You can find installation guide in http://help.sap.com/fiori .

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Simon and Masayuki ! I went through these documents.I wanted to know as to how will we access the fiori apps on mobile.I mean is when we purchase the entire package, installating it on the mobile say android will have the same procedure as the normal android apps or we will need to use a browser to access them?

Like I had seen a video where mobile screen was having leave request icon, where one can directly click the icon and apply leave request.

But how do you get that icon on mobile screen?

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You just need a browser.

You can find details in http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-41598.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Masayuki!!

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have posted my issue in thread 'fiori launchpage is blank'

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created catlogs and when i click on an app say 'leave request' i can get a screen at the side under the tile section having headings as title,icon,info. But my launchpage is blank.It has  the username and logout at the right hand corner of the screen  and home at the left hand corner of the screen.How do i get the apps on the homepage?

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Benita,

Please post it as new thread. The issue is not related with your original issue.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Masayuki!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Masayuki!! I read these documents but couldnt get an answer for my question 'If I install SAP Fiori on my ipad can I install it on my android tablet at the same time? or its $150 per user per device?'

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Benita.

+ No software installation is required on device. Only browser is required on device.

It means, SmartPhone, Tablet and Desktop can run Fiori apps on browser.

+ Fiori UI add-on components have to be installed on Gateway server

+ Fiori OData add-on components have to be installed on ERP server

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have read that when we purchase sap fiori we have to download the 25 apps..is it true? from where can we download it? Since its for a single user can that user install sap fiori on whatever devices that user has (for example :ipad ,android mobile,etc)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Benita,

Please go through these document.

SAP Fiori learning materials (2013 June edition)

The archtecture document may help you.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

If purchase sap fiori and i install it on my ipad will i be able to install it on my android tab as well as on desktop? will an icon be present on the ipad screen wherein i click on the icon and i can access these apps? or is there a different procedure to access the SAP Fiori apps?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benita,

I would suggest that you take a look at this document http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-41598 I find it to be the most comprehensive place to start with Fiori.

Hth,
Simon