Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract window not opening from Sourcing Cockpit

YayatiEkbote
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

In an unusual scenario,in sourcing cockpit, when we click the button 'EDIT SELECTED DRAFTS', the draft of contract type does not open.

The contract is getting created, We can see the contract in saved mode in shopping cart reference. I did debugging but did not find any exception.

But the FPM_OIF_COMPONENT window or /SAPSRM/WDC_CTR_DOFC_OV_H web dynpro component for contract does not get called.

Please let me know how this problem can be solved.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member228602
Contributor
0 Kudos

You will have to check the OBN call when clicking ''Edit Selected Drafts". Can you put a breakpoint in the Web dynpro component FPM_OIF_COMPONENT FPM_WINDOW and handledefault method. Can you paste the URL parameters. This can help us figure out the issue.

YayatiEkbote
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Veeraraghavan,

Thanks for replying. I put a break point in WDDOINIT method of CNR_VIEW. There is no Pre-Exit for this method. Yet this break point is never reached. Also i put break point in the method WDDOINIT of view V_CTR_O_BD of web dynpro component /SAPSRM/WDC_CTR_DOFC_OV_H. But this breakpoint is never reached. There must be some problem where this view or web dynpro component gets called.

Regards,

Yayati Ekbote

former_member228602
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yayati Ekbote,

Can you navigate to Web Dynpro component FPM_OIF_COMPONENT. Windows --> FPM_WINDOWS and methods handledefault. There you will get the url_parameters . This breakpoint will stop for sure. The values of url parameter are a must.

Thanks and Regards,

Veera

YayatiEkbote
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Resolved. It was standard bug. SAP note was needed to be applied.

Answers (0)