Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Consuming WebService - Proxy to SOAP

tharaka_fernando
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All Gurus,

I know this issue has been discussed over a period of time and in several threads but I am not able to find an exact solution yet to sort this. Hence expect your guidence over this matter to sort this out.

I have developed a PI scenareo to get Currency rate through Public webservice. http://www.webservicex.net/CurrencyConvertor.asmx?WSDL

I have checked the objects in my PI program  several times but i wasn't able to find an error in to my eyes. please see the attachments.

SXMB_MONI error

- <SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_BE</SAP:Code>

---------

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

PI object created and Re-checked multiple times found No-errors

Snapshot of HTTP service in SMICM

Check the Webservice with 3rd party tool (SOAP UI) and working fine

Please advice...

Thanks in advance...!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The error message cleary says that it has failed to determined the receiver. So open the receiver determination in ID and check sender system,party, interface ,namespace

Open the error message in MONI, click on the main section and check same the in the trace.

There has to be a mismatch. Also if you have used any payload based condition in the receiver determination, then check whether the value is coming in payload or not.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prasannakrishna_mynam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Though there is more clarity is needed on this as the error seems a generic error and happens is different cases. Please check the following points as these are the common causes for the reason of failure.

1. Check the configuration Receiver Determination where you are mentioning the Receiver Business Componenet. Since its Service, i assume that you have created the  Component for it.

2. In case you have used any kind of received condition, check the payload whether condition is get satisfied at runtime.

3. The last and but not least check the cache some times its the culprit. Perform SLD cache update.

Hope the above come in handy for you.

Best Regards,

Prasanna Mynam

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

We need more information, how are you testing this? Can we see the screenshot of your SOAP Sender and Receiver Determination?

Regards,

Mark

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tharu,

In your PI configuration you should use like communication component the business system of your ECC. The scenario could works perfectly but your ECC makes its communication with an specific communicatio component, this shoul be in the SLD determinated as a business system.

Regards.