cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer requirement

former_member1186946
Participant
0 Kudos

I created a TO from TR for Goods receipt for PO to 910 storage type.Now i want to bring it back to to virtual bin from 910 storage type.If itry to use 102 & 999 the system says manual TR not allowed .

how solve the issue?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murugan,

The first thing I would like to inform you is that 910 is also a interim storage type which would have virtual bins.

Secondly I understand that you want to move the stock from 910 to a physical storage bin in storage types other than 9xx. You nay do that manually by creating TO directly using LT01 with movement type 999.

I hope this resolves your issue.

Regards

Ravi Sabhachandani

former_member1186946
Participant
0 Kudos

No i don't want to move to physical storage bin,I want to move to virtual storage bin (Purchase order) from where it was transferred.

It is special stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still you can do LT01 with 999 movement type.

I guess you are referring to dynamic bins. You may create one manually if required in required storage type.

On second thought if the earlier TO is not confirmed you may cancel the same using LT15

Message was edited by: Ravi Sabhachandani

former_member1186946
Participant
0 Kudos

Now i have done the TO & the TO is confirmed.But when i try to see the stock in LS24 with 901 & Purchase order number the system does not display  in 901 storage type why?.

Then where is the material now ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will need to check the system for this. Call me on my cell. May be screen sharing will be helpful. This can be sorted with not much efforts!

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

usually the storage type for external procurement is 902, 901 is used for receipts from production orders.

Run LS24 without restriction to a storage type, then you should see all stocks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murugan ,

Please confirm if this is resolved .

Thanks

Jinoy

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can temporarily allow manual TO creation for the movement type just to process this
special case and then return the setting to the original value.