cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 - How to maintain HTTP address of Vendor for XML transfer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We want to send an XML PO to the supplier . We do have XI ( Is this Mandatory).

My query is  where do we  maintain HTTP or FTP address of a supplier. I remember having seen some screens to maintain the HTTP address in older versions.

Unfortunately our supplier data / Company data does not have these fields even after changing the standard communication to XML / XI.

Old Screen shot where we can maintain the HTTP address

Thanks in advance ,

Gopi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gopi,

Not sure what you meant by maintaining destinations. There is a page in nwa (http(s)://host:port/nwa wherein you can maintain destinations: Configuration Management -> Security -> Destinations, this is used to test if an HTTP destination is working (e.g HTTP Adapter). This is not visible in Integration Directory however.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks a lot for the reply. It was very helpful.

The check was successful.

Let me elaborate, we want to send an XML to the supplier's secure site directly. In SRM 4.0 we had this field where we can maintain the HTTP address for the XML communication in supplier master data.

Currently in SRM 7 we cant find these fields and as per my research i understood that we need XI for this and the configuration is  done in XI. ( need some more info regarding this configuration).

Just needed to confirm if this is valid before starting with the implementation.

regards,

Gopi

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gopi,

You can maintain the HTTP Address in XI by creating a communication channel (Plain HTTP Adapter type) under Service Without/With Party and you can input the values there.

Not sure about that, but shouldn't you be able to send it point-to-point too by using a type G connection in SM59 (SAP CRM)?

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks a lot for the info and time.

I understood it now and we have a conclusion on XI setup to achieve this.

Between the Type G Connection has its limitations as i came to know.

So better we  configure the XI as suggested.

Regards,

Gopi