Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTM master data selection

thamizhchelvan_gunasekara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Is there any enhancement spot or Badi available to enhance the dynamic master data selection profile creation for CTM?

Thanks in advance for your support.

BR

Thamizh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the exact requirement? If you can elaborate on this a bit more, maybe someone can provide some helpful insights.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

The requirement is simple to have additional fields other than ATT101 to 105 and AT101 to 105, as part of selection criteria when creating Prod-Loc Selection ID for executing CTM Run.

Any insights?

Regards,

Mangesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any chance of using planner fields like SNP Planner/PPDS Planner etc, Material group? these fields are available in CTM master data selection.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Cyrille and Thamizh.

The selection that we wanted to use for master data selection was for Location products for CTM run.

Since we have a separate Extra's field to capture the product attributes, for e.g. profit Center by business, we wanted to filter out the products only for that business run. I know that only ATT101 to 105 and AT101 to 105 are available, but they are already used up by some other fields.

What could be the reason that SAP has not provided an enhancement point to define selection criterias for CTM? We have the SDP Shuffler BADI to do the same for SNP Planning Book and Heuristics Selection ID creation.

I wanted to get the views from the community before i log an OSS message.

Thanks,

Mangesh

cyrille_woicki
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Well this is hard coded in the CTM master data selection layer since we call the function module /SAPAPO/DM_MATMODS_GET to read the data and this FM does not provide much more input criteria than what we have in CTM master data selection layer.

cyrille_woicki
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi all,

well it is only possible to have extra fields (att001 to 005 for product and att101 to 105 for location product) for the selection of location products. There is no such feature for external procurements since the only fields available are location from, location to and location. Therefore like Ada indicated, the only option I see is to use the BAdI /SAPAPO/CTM_SOSEXT to do your own filter logic.

BR,

Cyrille.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thamizh,

Did you find any enhancement to add new fields to the CTM Master Data selection?

We are also having same issue and need to add additional fields apart from one already available in Properties and Extra's tab (AT101 to 105 and ATT101 to 105).

Any insights on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mangesh

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mangesh,

I do not find any enhancement for this requirement.

BR

Thamizh

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, I only see the below BADIs for CTM master data selection. They're used in CTM run but not in CTM master data creation.

/SAPAPO/CTM_MATLOC           CTM: Modify Product and Location Data

/SAPAPO/CTM_MCHECK          CTM: Enhance CTM Master Data Check

/SAPAPO/CTM_RESOURCE    CTM: Change Resource and Capacity

/SAPAPO/CTM_SOSEXT           CTM: Modify External Procmnt Sources of Suppl

/SAPAPO/CTM_SOSINT            CTM: Modify Internal Procmnt Sources of Suppl

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ada,

Thanks for the reply, I am looking for some enhancement for additional selection in External procurement in master data selection.

BR

Thamizh