Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG Vendor and Permitted Payees functionality

former_member196830
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear MDG experts,

I have the requirement to have the Permitted Payees functionality in my MDG UI screens.

I checked, but I couldn't find any of it in the UIs. Is this coming in the new release or am I supposed to extend the node with this type of information?

In XK02 this functionality it resides in the Payment Transaction screen and looks like this and it populates the LFZA table:

When clicked on the button the list of Permitted Payees can be populated:

Please advise ASAP if I have to go with a solution like this one here http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-31885

or if there is an alternative that you used in the past.

Thanks in advance,

Boris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Has anyone implemented the permitted Payee functionality at company code level in MDG.

If so, Please let me know the details. I have created a custom entity and custom UIBB for the same.

Also created the SMT mapping . But data(LFZA-EMPFK) is not getting saved to active area i.e., LFZA table. When updated from the backed transaction XK02, the Permitted Payees are visible in the MDG Custom UIBB but vice-versa is not happening. Can anyone help me .to understand what am I missing to save the values.

Thank you

former_member631715
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Is there an out of the box solution for permitted payee in MDG?

As in version 9.1 we don't see this object.

0 Kudos

Hello,

did you find an out-of-the-box-Solution for this topic?

If yes, could you provide me with some information towards this?

former_member631715
Discoverer
0 Kudos

unfortunately not. It should be developed seperately.

former_member193063
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Boris & Armando,

Did you get the solution how to achieve Permitted Payee Functionality in SAP MDG.

If yes you please guide me how to do this.

Thanks

Nikhilesh

former_member196830
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Nikhilesh,

I believe that 6.1 does not have this functionality, but if you are using MDG 8.0 you should have it there. Someone who uses it may confirm if that's the case.

Someone from SAP should be able to confirm that.

We ended up not using this. Alternatively, if you still need it, you can extend your Vendor with a new entity and implement it as explained in the extensibility options document.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-7858

Cheers,

Boris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Boris,

I will research around extending data model to include it.

cheers,

Armando Neto

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Boris,

you dont have to extend it,there is a standard funcationality available with the MDG in Payment transation Tab you can use it.

Regards

Shankar

former_member196830
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Shankar,

and thank you for your answer. I appreciate you trying to help.

I am aware of this functionality, unfortunately it populates the field LFA1-LRNZA in the Vendor Master. On XK01/02 transaction this is the field on the left called Alternative payee.

I need the functionality that populates multiple entries in table LFZA, fields LIFNR and EMPFK.

On the XK01/02 transaction this is achieved using the Permitted Payee button and the pupup dialog that comes after pressing it (my screenshots above). Thanks

Best regards,

Boris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boris,

I have the same requirement in my client. did you find a solution for that? here we are using MDG 6.1 and I couldn't find a stantdard solution for permitted payee.

any thoughts would be higly appreciated,

thanks

Armando Neto

former_member196830
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Armando,

Unfortunately, with 6.1 it's not possible and we did not find a solution to this. There is no standard out of the box solution. In our case, we decided to leave out this functionality and not have it in MDG. If users need this, they would have to update the vendors in ECC with this data separately.

Best regards,

Boris