cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Center report by CEgroup and CCgroup plan actual

Former Member
0 Kudos

CO experts,

Is there a way to display Cost Center balances by Cost Element Group and Cost Center group for a given fiscal year? The t-code KSB1 gives this for actual only, the client wants the actual and plan displayed in one report...There are plenty of S_ALR reports but none of them are displaying CE/CC Group name..

The client wants info in following layout

CEGroup--CCGroup----Actual-FY2013----PlanFY2013

Thanks for your help

Manoj Kumar

Columbus USA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj

In my opinion you should try with Report painter. However there is a limitation with report painter that there can be only one lead column i.e. either you can consider cost center group as lead or cost element group as lead. Library 1VK contain for necessary characteristics for cost center related reports.

Or go for Z report with the help of ABAP.

regards

Rajneesh Saxena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajneesh. I did not find CC/CE Group name in any of the CC related report painter libraries. Do you know which library/report has CC/CE group.

Manoj Kumar

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj

Just now I found a report in under 1VK library-1AIP-001 (the first report) which probably suffice your requirement. Just check.

Regards

Rajneesh Saxena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajneesh,

I looked into this library/report, when I run the report I don't see the Group names but i can see only the Cost Centers and Cost Elements, not the group names..Is there any technique..

Thanks,

Manoj

former_member182339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manoj,

Did you tried this one S_ALR_87013620.

This should suffice provided you have created Cost element group .

Best regards

Hrusikesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hrusikesh,

Thanks for quick reply. This is a split screen, the report shows CC groups on left side of the screen, and cost elements on the right side of the screen, the clients wants both on the same screen so that they can export the report to a file.

Manoj Kumar