cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advance Returns Management - Refund Control - Config Path

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We have recently activated the package for getting the functionality of Advance Returns Management (ARM).

While doing the config, we found that there is no node to do the confguration of "Refund Control". I got to know that, this node, one can find in below path:

SPRO - Logisctic General - Advacne Returns Management - Customer Returns - "Activate and Rename Refund Control".

But unfortunately, I am not finding this node "Activate and Rename Refund Control" in the above path.

Can anybody help me please how to activate this node.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards

Santi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Configuration Path:

SPRO-> IMG Implementation Screen->Sales & Distribution-> Sales-> Advanced Return Management-> Activate & Rename Refund Control.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following note

• Note 1547749 - Missing Customizing for Advanced Returns Management

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Lakshmipathi. I checked the note, but it is no where mentioned that it will activate this node. May I request you to provide some more details about this note? I am sorry, if I did not understand your message.

Thanks once again.

Regards

Santi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am sorry that since ARM is not activated in my system, I could not provide you more information but the note suggested says your Basis team needs to go through this note.  I also hope, you would have already gone through couple of standard documentations on ARM which I could see when I Googled it

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks once again, i will check with basis team about the note. Regarding gogling, I did that and I got to know where to configure. But I could not find how to activate this node in the SPRO. Do you find anywhere, it says about how to activate apart from the note which you provided?

I really appreciate your help.

Regards

Santi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The above note will not be of help, as we are using ECC6, enhancement pack 8. The above note is for enhancement pack 4 & 6.

So please provide some input on this.

Santi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one help me on this please!

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to go for New Entries where you can Find the Available Options as per the screen shot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siva, can you comment on the menu path you used to reach that screen?

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alan,

Plz Find the path

spro-img-logistics general--Advanced Returns Management--Customer Returns--Activate and Rename Refund Control