cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent correction does not log the Business Partners

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do have a question regarding he logging of changed fields in Solution Manager.

When I change in the ticket the Chagne Manager or the Developer the change is not logged in the application log.

I copied the log settting in the customizing from SMHF to ZMHF but that doesn´t help.

The change in categories or in the description of the Urgent correction is logged correctly, but business partner are ignored.

Has anyone any idea?

Thanks and Best Regards

Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Maxxim
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Changes to business partners are logged but not displayed in the processing log by default. The full log of the changed fields is displayed by the BTCHIST (change history) assignment block. You may consider to show this block by adjusting the configuration for your transaction type (ZMHF).

To display partner changes in the processing log an adjustement to processing log customizing is required (view CRMV_SRQM_PRCNHT, also linked under "IT Service Managment --> Settings for Processing Log --> Define Change History....") -- add an entry CRMA_PARTNER with empty field name for your transaction type.

Regards,

MS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, it worked!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check with spro search "Define Change History for Processing Log" and add the particular field of business partner there,might be that makes the trick.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm70/helpdata/en/2c/0330d08403400780f5c1c94d7fd676/content.htm

Please check.

Regards

Jansi